Monday, January 19, 2009

Fashion Update


Grampy and I were going to watch the kids on Saturday, but Jodi and Jeremy each had to be up and on their ways in different directions early, so we got the kids Friday night. It was late when they got here, but Savannah had to see all the doll clothes before she went to bed. She took them all out of the box and "oohed" and "aahed" over each one. Then she put some of them on Meo. Here's Meo...sporting a pink nightgown, a blue cape, a light green floppy-brimmed hat and carrying a red tote...and looking so fine.
When the kids spend the night, Emery sleeps with Grampy and I sleep with Savannah. In the morning as we were laying in bed, Savannah said, "Nanny -- Meo is so excited. Today is the first day of all her new clothes!" I said that I thought Meo looked pretty comfortable in her nightgown (the cape and accessories were removed for sleeping) and I asked if she slept well. Savannah said, "Oh, yes. I think she was pretty tired. She fell asleep before I did, because I asked her a question and she didn't answer me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, to dwell again in the land of make-believe without someone recommending medication!