Saturday, January 19, 2008

Three for Three!


Last week I was pleased to announce that I had finished 2 UFOs in the first two weeks of this new year. Well, as of the 3rd week I have finished 3 projects! I certainly don't intend to set this kind of pace for myself for the year. But this wasn't a UFO. It was just a little table topper pattern that I have admired for a while now. I thought it would be cute (and practical) sitting on the end table near my chair. This is where I sit to quilt and I have everything handy...a good light, my little sewing basket, and pictures of my grand kids. There's room on it to set my drink so I don't have to worry about grabbing a coaster, too. This little quilt only took a couple of days to make. So much for getting side tracked...now back to the many other UFOs!

No comments: