Sunday, March 1, 2009

Waiting to Brag

I've been waiting quite a while to make this post. McCall's told me that early this year...they were hoping for some time in January...they were going to start up a new web site. Featured on this new site would be my spring quilt called "Bunnies and Baskets". So I've been watching and waiting. A few weeks ago they said they were pretty sure it would be up and running the following week. Well...you know how temperamental computers -- and their systems -- can be. So the other day they e-mailed me their apologies and said they had posted a link to it on their regular web site.
If you look on my right-hand side bar...under the green part where it says, "about me"...there is a white part. The first link under "Check this out" is McCall's. Click on that link and scroll down under the picture of the March/April issue of the magazine. There are several links underlined in blue. The last one is: SPECIAL ONLINE-ONLY KIT OFFER. Click on that and you will see the quilt and me getting credit for the design and my friend, Ardis, getting credit for the machine quilting. Also an offer to get the kit (everything you need to make it) from Sweet Home Quilt Company which is my friend, Melisa's, quilt shop.
It's fun to see my designs photographed by someone else and fun to share it with my friends. And the link from my side bar under the McCall's one is for Melisa's shop. Take time to check it out -- often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always thought this quilt was so cute but their photo makes it even cuter! Congrats on another beautiful work of art!

Anonymous said...

That sure should make you feel good. It looked absolutely adorable. Congratulations my friend, you never cease to amaze me!!! Can't wait to see what's next :) gail